This key position within ETS Risk Management supports day-to-day operations within the North America (NORAM) region and the delivery of all ETS’s professional services. They will report directly to the NORAM Regional Manager and work closely with the Business Support Manager. This role requires agility, flexibility, multi-tasking skill sets, and being self-sufficient, working to objectives.
The Protective Services Supervisor will manage tasks conducted in their region and liaise directly with a client, partners, and suppliers. They are accountable for developing and implementing operational strategies, policies, and procedures and coordinating activities and client deployments within their region.
This role will also require occasional operational deployments supporting Executive Protection and Special Event operations. Training and development in various positions, as well as being involved in many exciting and challenging tasks, await the successful applicant.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing Secure Ground Transportation (SGT), Executive Protection (EP) services, major events, and client travel within the region.
- Customer relationship management and being a point of contact for a range of clients and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring ETS suppliers, partners, and contractors are fully vetted in line with ETS’s compliance policies.
- Collaborate with other managers to develop policies, strategies, and partnerships which further the mission and values of ETS Risk Management.
- Increase sales within the region and meet regional sales and revenue targets.
- Develop and grow ETS’s footprint throughout the region.
- Issuing client and contractor agreements.
- Assisting the Business Support Manager with licensing and documentation, including renewals.
- Develop and maintain long-term clients.
- The position may also involve operating in a security and support role when required.
- A key skill will be developing and maintaining relationships with all key ETS suppliers in the area.
Why work with ETS?
ETS has three main offices (USA, UK, and Brazil), but all of our team work remotely and did so long before COVID. We understand the need for work/life balance and require our team to be flexible to client requirements and agile to operational tempo.
- Development and growth opportunities with an international team
- Breadth and range of work
- International travel
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- Generous holiday
Who are we looking for?
The ETS group has developed a team focused on responsiveness and agility. Our services are complemented by a strong ethos of integrity, client privacy, and ethical business practices with all stakeholders, including partners and suppliers. We pride ourselves on having forged a cohesive, professional team that shares the same work ethic and values and can interoperate with stakeholders across all cultures, industries, and professions.
The successful applicant will want to be part of a small, cohesive team that can support a range of client requirements, manage multiple tasks concurrently, and maintain composure under stress. This role is ideal for someone with a solid logistics, project management, or leadership background.
Experience within the corporate security, risk management, or private security realm would be preferred, as would a background within the Armed Forces, Law Enforcement, or Government agencies. However, we also understand that certain qualities and mindsets trump experience. Our in-house training and mentoring system allow us to consider a range of applicants, and we emphasize the person versus mandated minimums.
Key Skillsets include but are not limited to:
- Attention to detail
- IT proficiency (Word, Excel)
- Be able to multitask
- Discretion and judgment
- Anticipates needs of the team and clients
- Able to work independently as well as within a cohesive team
Please note: Diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. You do not have to be armed forces, law enforcement, or a security guru. We are looking for great people that share our ethos and will fit well into the team.
Salary Range: $60-65k USD per annum
Location: Applicants should be U.S. based and legally able to work within the U.S.
Important to note: This is an entry-level position and has an excellent opportunity for development and growth within the company.
Interested? Please do the following:
- email [email protected] with the email title – NORAM Supervisor Application – (add your name)
- Within the main email please identify why you think you should be considered for the role
- Attach an updated CV/Resume
We are always interested to hear from talented and skilled individuals globally that meet our high international standards.
- Las Vegas, NV – Executive protection specialists, special event security, security drivers, risk management professionals
- Washington DC and Surrounding Area – Executive protection specialists, special event security, security drivers, risk management professionals
- International and Domestic risk management and protective services specialists
Please complete the application form.
If your qualifications match our requirements for a current opening, we will reach out via phone and email. Please note that only candidates who are considered a good client fit will be contacted; we appreciate your understanding of this. If you do not hear from us, please have patience as tasks may develop at any point.
The ETS Team