International & Travel Crisis Risk Management
The ETS crisis risk management service provides clients control over their operational environment and instills the confidence that specific contingencies are in place to deal with all scenarios. Through our comprehensive assessments and implementation of processes and procedures we help clients operating in foreign environments to not only meet, but also exceed duty of care requirements.
ETS can assist your organization develop and implement of business crisis management plans as well as train, mentor and exercise the internal corporate crisis management team.
Our Travel Crisis Risk Management Services includes:
- Design of standard operating procedures (SOP's) - including actions on procedure for emergency incidents.
- Global rescue and evacuation protocol
- Emergency Evacuation Plans (EEP) and withdrawal strategies/procedures
- Incident mapping, reporting and analysis
- Medical evacuation logistical management
- Crisis Management Teams (CMT) - development and training
- Tracking and emergency communications plans
Let the ETS travel risk management system assist your organization. Call our team at 202.905.0537 to learn more about our travel and global crisis risk management capabilities.